AZaudio Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 I couldn't control myself on this one. http://www.ebay.com/itm/190804077562?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 Lookin for a ideas as far as enclosure, amplifier etc. for this setup. I already have one dd9512 in 3cu tuned to 32hz on an aq2200. I only have one xs power d6500 up front on stock alt with big 3 in 0g so, I'm guessing another bat and mechman 240 alt would be sufficient? [*]DC Neo 15" [*]Digital Designs M3a [*]Audioque Super Tweets [*]SoundQubed 6.5" Mids [*]All Knukonceptz 1/0 w/ Big 3 [*]XS Power D6500 [*]Pioneer DEH-80PRS
Zapanater Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 Wow I wouldn't have been able to control mysel feasier. Awesome man. I think that setup will do you nicely, maybe upgrade to the next size audioque. 2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.
AZaudio Posted March 12, 2013 Author Report Posted March 12, 2013 Good idea, thats probly what I will do, unless i can steal an m3 off ebay [*]DC Neo 15" [*]Digital Designs M3a [*]Audioque Super Tweets [*]SoundQubed 6.5" Mids [*]All Knukonceptz 1/0 w/ Big 3 [*]XS Power D6500 [*]Pioneer DEH-80PRS
SlamminBeats Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 you will be alot louder. for 800 i would buy those if i had the room.
AZaudio Posted March 12, 2013 Author Report Posted March 12, 2013 I wish I had the tools to measure where I'm at now like a clamp meter or term lab before I move on to the next project but I aint waitin [*]DC Neo 15" [*]Digital Designs M3a [*]Audioque Super Tweets [*]SoundQubed 6.5" Mids [*]All Knukonceptz 1/0 w/ Big 3 [*]XS Power D6500 [*]Pioneer DEH-80PRS
SlamminBeats Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 even on the aq 2200, those subs will get loud if you put them in a "bigger" box
AZaudio Posted March 12, 2013 Author Report Posted March 12, 2013 How many cubes you think for max spl? I got plenty of room in my jeep. i'll keep it at 32hz though. [*]DC Neo 15" [*]Digital Designs M3a [*]Audioque Super Tweets [*]SoundQubed 6.5" Mids [*]All Knukonceptz 1/0 w/ Big 3 [*]XS Power D6500 [*]Pioneer DEH-80PRS
SlamminBeats Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 How many cubes you think for max spl? I got plenty of room in my jeep. i'll keep it at 32hz though. 32hz wont be max spl but if it were me id do 9 cubes net 36-39 hz depends on how low you really want to play. Lots of port too. I mean big
Nivram Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 great deal!!! 4-5 cubes per should be fine 32hz tune isnt for spl. if you want spl you will want 36-39 as slammin stated. stupid big port and not alot of port length. But i like to play low so if i were you id do 33-35 hz tune. Walled 2002 buick century A.K.A "Betty sue" polk 5 1/2 front doors 4 3in pillar speakers DD 3518's AQ 3500 v2 90ft of 0/1 ga tuned to 40hz :build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/162721-buick-built-in-trunk-fi-sp4-hifonics-2400/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.