Jump to content

BASS in the classroom!


Recommended Posts

Posted

They should have explained it more I guess. The video was only about 5% of what actually happened. We did explain it to them. And she went off on a discussion about frequencies and what not. And another thing I don't know everything or even a lot about audio. But for being 16 and starting this year I feel like I am learning pretty quick. And I myself have bought everything in my truck with my own money from working a job and saving for it. Now I'm done with my rant. It was uncalled for for my buddy to call her a bitch. He didn't mean it like that though. So sorry we hyped this all up. We just needed to make a video of this entire thing not just a little part in the corner.

im 17 and ive bought my car and every part of my car. gotta pay to play. its part of life.

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan

Pioneer 80-prs
B2 Zero.7

2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconed
Focal P165-v15
Audison voce quattro

fully active


Only gonna get louder

146.1 at 38hz

138.x at 24hz

Build log
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/

Posted

Very true. I work about 25 hours a week at my local motorcycle shop making 8.50 an hour. And my work pays off. My system is always under construction. I enjoy working on it very much and learning all of it along the way. I take pride in it because I know I earned it by working hard.

03 Ford f150

2 Sa8 v2s

Ap 1800d...

Stinger 0 Guage

CA Auto/ Electric Big 3

Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker

Soon to come another d680

Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back

Soon to come Pioneers all around

Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp

Kenwood KDC-X896

Memphis Line Driver

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee

Posted

We did a demo showing the sub and explained frequencies and excursion and taught on it. Like I said we didn't get in on video. And people on here saying in going to never gonna have a good job and not graduate for joking around with my teacher that jokes around all the time? Some people need to get a damn life. We gave an explanation and showed videos and everything. You guys saying we are never gonna have jobs and all this shit is too far. The video was bad and yea I didn't take it FosgateLife did. FosgateLife, myself, and T.A.G. Audio are teenagers and all have jobs. I don't wanna hear it from some people who don't know me who for all I know couldn't know the least bit about audio and just made an account.

2007 Toyota Tacoma

4sa 8's v2 on an AB Vfl 500.1

Check out my build log!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168123-2007-tacoma-4-sa-8-v2s-about-to-start-building-box/

Posted

1 battery not being connected to charger/supply on 3k ? Hmmmmmnm

I ran my aq2200 off a deka with no grounds or charge cables also had a sundown 100.4 on it battery is still functional so are the amps

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 594 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...