looking at a few upgrades for my pc need help on water cooler

hmm now i am back to the drawing board this has me interested i could place on the side of my pc case http://www.frozencpu.com/products/4283/ex-rad-88/Black_Ice_GT_Stealth_360_Radiator_-_Black.html#blank

I wouldn't put any radiators on the side panel of the case unless it's a custom case designed to have water cooling gear on the side panels. Putting the panels on and taking them off with a radiator, tubes, and fans attached to the side will be a pain. If you want to go with a triple radiator I'd still suggest putting it up top. A Corsair H100(i) would be an easier solution for just the CPU.

Another option would be Swifttech's new(ish) H220. It's similar to the H100i but uses a much stronger pump (6V vs 1.2V), an all-copper radiator, and removable tubing. Because of these features it not only provides better stock performance than the H100i but also is expandable. You can remove the tubing and add more waterblocks and radiators to expand the loop later on if you wish. It's what I'll be buying in a week or so to upgrade from my Antec KUHLER H2O 920. It's a little more than the H100i but the difference in price is worth it if you want to expand it later rather than replace it.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

hmm now i am back to the drawing board this has me interested i could place on the side of my pc case http://www.frozencpu.com/products/4283/ex-rad-88/Black_Ice_GT_Stealth_360_Radiator_-_Black.html#blank

I wouldn't put any radiators on the side panel of the case unless it's a custom case designed to have water cooling gear on the side panels. Putting the panels on and taking them off with a radiator, tubes, and fans attached to the side will be a pain. If you want to go with a triple radiator I'd still suggest putting it up top. A Corsair H100(i) would be an easier solution for just the CPU.

Another option would be Swifttech's new(ish) H220. It's similar to the H100i but uses a much stronger pump (6V vs 1.2V), an all-copper radiator, and removable tubing. Because of these features it not only provides better stock performance than the H100i but also is expandable. You can remove the tubing and add more waterblocks and radiators to expand the loop later on if you wish. It's what I'll be buying in a week or so to upgrade from my Antec KUHLER H2O 920. It's a little more than the H100i but the difference in price is worth it if you want to expand it later rather than replace it.

i was gonna put on the side cause i supposedly can put 8 120mm fans on it but i am not gonna take the time and money to cut out all the boxes so i figured i could try that route thanks for the pump recommendation i will check into it big jump in voltage

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Now I may be going out on a limb here, but unless you're doing massive overclocking you dont need 4 fans on the radiator. mounted in push/pull you might see a difference of about 2 degrees. The best thing to do is make sure you have good thermal paste on there. Some paste needs time to cure, others dont. I used to have the website bookmarked and it had a table for pretty much every current type of CPU grease avalible. From what I remember some of the cheaper stuff did way better than the more expensive paste that needs time to cure.

Unless you're talking about overclocking more than 1.5 ghz above normal levels, you're going to spend a lot of money that would be better spent on a new motherboard and proccessor that runs cooler, and faster.

Archived