Sonic Electronix

Loudest speakers and amp for crotchrocket

Lol, obviously none of you know me. Just because I ask a question about adding music on my bike for cruising around with my group doesn't make me a douchebag. And I do run my bike every wednesday at the local dragstrip. That's why i own a stretched 14. This is why I don't post things much asking for help. Thanks for the help Chris. For everyone else, don't automatically assume things because I want to try something new on my bike. That's why I'm making it all removable, in case I don't like it. I have a spare seat cowl laying around. As for saying this is my first bike and I'm not experienced, wanna race?

I for one was not saying you are a douche. I was just saying that in general people blaring music off of a bike appear to be douches. But there are exceptions to everything and you could very well be one of them. Sorry if it came off as if I was insulting you.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Never added audio to a bike, can you take pics of where you want it all to go? And SMD is famous for having your thread vomited all over for asking a simple question lol.

Ya I'll take a pic later. I just thought it would be kind of fun to try it and see how it turns out since I have never seen one done.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Thats why i suggested getting new clipons/fairings and doing fiberglassed in componenets...pretty much directly under bars.

Then you could put em on for shows..take em off for riding if thats what you are trying to do.

Since you really do drag I'm sure you don't want them on there permanently. I would ugrade the little battery that you do have too..

I think some mor einfo in your original post would have been better.

Immediatley your brain jumps to the last chromed out busa or spode with speakers blairing that you saw at the bike meet(at least my brain did)...but I was not tryin gto insult you...speakers on a bike just don't belong in my eyes..but some people like em.

Im a minimalist when it comes to bikes..been that way on my motorcross bike and now on my sportbike..any chance to make it lighter..work better...and look cleaner.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Thats why i suggested getting new clipons/fairings and doing fiberglassed in componenets...pretty much directly under bars.

Then you could put em on for shows..take em off for riding if thats what you are trying to do.

Since you really do drag I'm sure you don't want them on there permanently. I would ugrade the little battery that you do have too..

Immediatley your brain jumps to the last chromed out busa or spode with speakers blairing that you saw at the bike meet(at least my brain did)...but I was not tryin gto insult you...speakers on a bike just don't belong in my eyes..but some people like em.

Im a minimalist when it comes to bikes..been that way on my motorcross bike and now on my sportbike..any chance to make it lighter..work better...and look cleaner.

Ya i know what you mean.. but my bike isn't chromed out and I don't have neons. haha. It was just an idea.. But a seat cowl is a lot cheaper than fairings lol. Just thought i would give it a shot on the cowl since I have a miscolored one laying around, and I would be putting out 200 watts so I didn't think i would really need to upgrade.

Audio Build

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

466rwhp

Bike

Ya i know what you mean.. but my bike isn't chromed out and I don't have neons. haha. It was just an idea.. But a seat cowl is a lot cheaper than fairings lol. Just thought i would give it a shot on the cowl since I have a miscolored one laying around, and I would be putting out 200 watts so I didn't think i would really need to upgrade.

200w is alot on bike elctrical....

I know htey ar enot the same..but close. I had to have my 250f's stator rewound and use a different bikes subframe to hold a battery just to run some LED lights for riding at night. I understand the sportbike has a little more stout electrical then a mx bike...but i would check it out to see exactly how much you can support before it starts becoming a problem. I don't own a ZX14..but manufacturers try to make them as light as possible and they probably didn't add unecessary weight to the charging system to suport stuff besides necessary functions/ignition/headlight/tailights.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

200w is alot on bike elctrical....

I know htey ar enot the same..but close. I had to have my 250f's stator rewound and use a different bikes subframe to hold a battery just to run some LED lights for riding at night. I understand the sportbike has a little more stout electrical then a mx bike...but i would check it out to see exactly how much you can support before it starts becoming a problem. I don't own a ZX14..but manufacturers try to make them as light as possible and they probably didn't add unecessary weight to the charging system to suport stuff besides necessary functions/ignition/headlight/tailights.

Ya makes sense... I will look into it... I'll make a little build log for it too, just incase someone is interested.

Audio Build

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

466rwhp

Bike

Hey man off your topic but how do you like the PC5...I'm going to order a Bazzaz for my bike but Im debating lol.

I just put a Yoshimura 3/4 system on it. Cat delete and muffler...its a ton better but I need a tuner.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Bazzaz isnt needed unless you plan to spray nos, or small amount of boost on turbo. Youll never need to tune all 8 injectors. Its nice to have the option and bazzaz is a wonderful piece. I run a PCV just because there isnt a tuner alive that doesnt know dynojet. But the best way to go is re flashing your ecu. You can get so much more out of it and no extra piggyback systems like bazzaz or pc, also a reflash cost as much as a dyno tune and no need to spend the extra 3-400 on a fuel commander

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

^ What he said. Can't go wrong with a PCV.

Audio Build

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

466rwhp

Bike

Archived