Sundown Audio

Good Amp Under a $100

02Explorer

I got mine for 99 dollars brand new. Gotta love best buys random online deals. :)

New Setup;

H/U; Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Wiring; 2 runs of 2/0 OFC & Big 3.

Subs; 2 D1 DC Level 4s.

Monoblock; DC 3.5k.

4 Channel; JBL GTO1004.

Highs; Vifa NE25VTS-04.

Mids; Aura NS6-255-8A.

Alt; 160a.

Batts; Optima, KHC1800.

Sony xplod. They get alot of flak but homestly they are cea2006 certified they do rated and there cheap.

2003 f150, 2 ab hd 15 on brutus 2400.1, kinetik batt, big 3, knu wire, image dynamics cxs 6.5 with ppi tweets, pioneer 1din and clarion eq.

Sony xplod. They get alot of flak but homestly they are cea2006 certified they do rated and there cheap.

dammit, you owe some cleaning wipes, i spit coke all over my computer screen!

:rofl:Laughing+way+too+hard+at+that+gif+_d9ed8

Anybody who laughs at CEA rating must also thing DOT approved tires are a joke to. The fact of the matter is that CEA take amps run them at 14.4v at the manufacturers THD point and at all the impedance loads. Those number are accurate. Sony... Is sony. Its a good 100$ amp. It will do what its rated to do. Its just bashed a lot because generally you find better for the price. But for 100$ it doesn't get much better.

2003 f150, 2 ab hd 15 on brutus 2400.1, kinetik batt, big 3, knu wire, image dynamics cxs 6.5 with ppi tweets, pioneer 1din and clarion eq.

Anybody who laughs at CEA rating must also thing DOT approved tires are a joke to. The fact of the matter is that CEA take amps run them at 14.4v at the manufacturers THD point and at all the impedance loads. Those number are accurate. Sony... Is sony. Its a good 100$ amp. It will do what its rated to do. Its just bashed a lot because generally you find better for the price. But for 100$ it doesn't get much better.

Yeah, a private organization ran by a lawyer with no concequences for non conformance vs a governement organazation that has actually penalties (or jail time) for non conformance. Seems legit

Archived