RyanJ Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 What's up Guys. I know there already is a major thread for vaping (electronic cigerattes) but since I'm on my phone and not my computer, I would have to go through 50 pages manually but anyways, I smoke new ports shorts and I was wondering what would be a good started kit for an ecig that has a menthol taste like a new port MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Carbon Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 Mister E Liquid Ice collection. Shits intense. I smoked newports for 2 years followed by 3 years of marlboro menthol. This juice hits harder than any menthol cig out there
C-Fizzy Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 What's up Guys. I know there already is a major thread for vaping (electronic cigerattes) but since I'm on my phone and not my computer, I would have to go through 50 pages manually but anyways, I smoke new ports shorts and I was wondering what would be a good started kit for an ecig that has a menthol taste like a new port How long have you been smoking? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Carbon Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 Heres the thread OP http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153439-electronic-cigarettes-vaping/page-53
RyanJ Posted March 17, 2013 Author Report Posted March 17, 2013 What's up Guys. I know there already is a major thread for vaping (electronic cigerattes) but since I'm on my phone and not my computer, I would have to go through 50 pages manually but anyways, I smoke new ports shorts and I was wondering what would be a good started kit for an ecig that has a menthol taste like a new port How long have you been smoking? You're gonna laugh, but I'm 18, started smoking cigs since 15-16? Always new ports, short period of Marlboro menthol lights, but mainly new ports. Now, it's up to a pack a day pretty much. Pretty disappointing and I kind of want to slow down resulting in an e-cig. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
ineeDBass419 Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 i smoked Marlboro menthol's for several years.now when i want some menthol i vape mr-e's menthol. my first menthol order was full menthol..next time its going to be medium.it gets it done for me when im wanting a Marlboro. xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420 Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?
C-Fizzy Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 Ok well from personal experience, don't do it. If you start cutting back on cigarettes and go to the e-cig, you're just going to keep smoking the e-cig. I'm 20, been smoking since 16. I haven't quit because I don't want to, but if I were to quit. I'd go cold turkey. IMO it's the only way to flatout stop the addiction. Good luck. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
RyanJ Posted March 17, 2013 Author Report Posted March 17, 2013 Ok well from personal experience, don't do it. If you start cutting back on cigarettes and go to the e-cig, you're just going to keep smoking the e-cig. I'm 20, been smoking since 16. I haven't quit because I don't want to, but if I were to quit. I'd go cold turkey. IMO it's the only way to flatout stop the addiction. Good luck. I mean, I'm going to keep smoking, but I just want to reduce it, that's all. Or go a "healthier" route. I enjoy smoking, for example, if I could smoke something that was completely harmless and did absolutely nothing, I would smoke it just to entertain me. My goal isn't really to QUIT, but mainly to slow down or even transfer over to a e-cig completely. But I'll def. try out those suggestions you guys gave me! Thanks for the advice. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
RyanJ Posted March 19, 2013 Author Report Posted March 19, 2013 So I'm looking at their starter kits right now for mr e liquid. Which one did you guys get MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.