Sonic Electronix

what did ya find?

For Android just junk, apps that make car sounds, apps i guess to equalize the sound, and some thatyou have to pay for but i just downloaded the box tuning one and it looks useful but idk how accurate it is

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Anything for us windows phone 7 guys?

You'll have to look, I only have an Iphone, If you do find them post on here for others please

I'm not coming up with anything :(

what did ya find?

For Android just junk, apps that make car sounds, apps i guess to equalize the sound, and some thatyou have to pay for but i just downloaded the box tuning one and it looks useful but idk how accurate it is

look for BTC (Box Tuning Calculator) for android. as far as I have been able to tell so far it equals Torres. only thing is if you are doing aero ports and you're doing more than 1 port then you can't do it in the box calculator part you have to do it in the port calculator part and they don't have a place for if you want to have some external port... but other than that it's as good as Torres imo if I'm not by my computer and I get an idea for a box I wanna see what it would come out to I plug it in that (and yes that actually happens alot)

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

I was just hoping this could save people time from asking how to wire, easy box figures and stuff like that. I'm not sure how accurate the box calculators are, I have used them in our parking lot for quick figures on airspace of someone trunk but I've never built a box off of them. I use the wiring calculators from rockford or kicker to show customers how to wire up subs. Is way easier then trying to explain it or draw up a diagram for them.

what did ya find?

look for BTC (Box Tuning Calculator) for android. as far as I have been able to tell so far it equals Torres. only thing is if you are doing aero ports and you're doing more than 1 port then you can't do it in the box calculator part you have to do it in the port calculator part and they don't have a place for if you want to have some external port... but other than that it's as good as Torres imo if I'm not by my computer and I get an idea for a box I wanna see what it would come out to I plug it in that (and yes that actually happens alot)

yeah i just got it and i like it i was surprised it had a cut sheet, it will come in handy because i usually right down the measurements then go home and see what i come up with now i can just do it on the spot

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Archived