Second Skin Audio

Kicker ain't half bad

About putting them in a bigger box, heres my truck space mesurments, Width 33-1/4" x Height 15-1/2 x Top Width 7-1/4" x Bottom Width 10-3/4.....not much

Yeah, won't fit there

Ditch back seats for HX2's :)

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

About putting them in a bigger box, heres my truck space mesurments, Width 33-1/4" x Height 15-1/2 x Top Width 7-1/4" x Bottom Width 10-3/4.....not much

Yeah, won't fit there

Ditch back seats for HX2's :)

I would in a heart beat but here in texas its getting time to take the top off :)

By tuning with the DD-1 you insured that they will last a long time. People who usually shop at wal-mart/best buy don't care about clipping the hell out of their stuff and so it usually has a short lived life. That's why a lot of those types of brands get a crappy name, plus if you care about your car you don't want to be caught with wal-mart subs lol

By tuning with the DD-1 you insured that they will last a long time. People who usually shop at wal-mart/best buy don't care about clipping the hell out of their stuff and so it usually has a short lived life. That's why a lot of those types of brands get a crappy name, plus if you care about your car you don't want to be caught with wal-mart subs lol

I agree with that Larry. I mean, of all the cars with bass, they mainly have walmart type stuff. They don't care about clipping, about their stuff lasting, just want to drive by and be that obnoxious douche. But us on here, we care about quality and such. Kicker is actually pretty good, it's just those people who don't care, make us all look down on it basically. If people actually cared and such, I think it'd have a better reputation.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived