Second Skin Audio

Kicker ain't half bad

My first system in high school was a pyramid 12 with a kraco amp. This was in 1989 lol. Then I had 2 M&M Godfathers on a Profile amp,lol Bet 3/4 of you never heard of them lol

I've heard of pyramid and Profile actually :D What am i supposed to do all day besides watch car audio videos? Xbox? PFFT!!
How bout posting pics of your nice equipment that you run part-time?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Kickers just as good as it ever was, just have to put it on decent power, want me to go get a video of it playing?

I beg to differ, The Kicker of today is nowhere near what they used to be. We were bumping Kickers before you were born!

2004 Dodge Ram

Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s

Sound processor- Clarion eqs746

Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345

Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005

Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75

Front Door- Skar SPX65c

Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass

Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS

SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect

XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack

Big 3+ with SHCA

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251

There is nothing wrong with those subwoofers of course they aren't half bad or completely bad for that matter. You don't know that the pair can take 2,500W RMS daily either, you just know your amp is overrated and/or you have mega box rise.

Oh how I love to prove someone wrong :) Brb while i go clamp this bitch

Would love to see pics of said Fosgate Powers...

Actually, Im sorry they're punch hx2's I obviously havent used them in awhile XD let me go get a picture

There is nothing wrong with those subwoofers of course they aren't half bad or completely bad for that matter. You don't know that the pair can take 2,500W RMS daily either, you just know your amp is overrated and/or you have mega box rise.

X2

Impedance rise+voltage drop= not 2500 Watts

D3100 doesn't let voltage drop much

Kickers just as good as it ever was, just have to put it on decent power, want me to go get a video of it playing?

I beg to differ, The Kicker of today is nowhere near what they used to be. We were bumping Kickers before you were born!

+1, Kicker is now outsourced to China. I believe they use to be built in stillwater Oklahoma.

Found it.

Stillwater Designs was formed in 1973 as a two-person team which hand-built audio products for establishments such as churches and auditoriums for professional sound and musical instrument applications. [2]

In 1980, they moved into the car audio market when they made the first ever high performance full-range car audio speaker system. [3]

Actually, Im sorry they're punch hx2's I obviously havent used them in awhile XD let me go get a picture
When you're done, hook a brotha up with phone numbers to the hotties in your profile pic.

Edit: hottie. One looks ogreish.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

+1, Kicker is now outsourced to China. I believe they use to be built in stillwater Oklahoma. Found it. Stillwater Designs was formed in 1973 as a two-person team which hand-built audio products for establishments such as churches and auditoriums for professional sound and musical instrument applications. [2]In 1980, they moved into the car audio market when they made the first ever high performance full-range car audio speaker system. [3]

Skar is made in china....

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

Neither do morons

ockquote>Actually, Im sorry they're punch hx2's I obviously havent used them in awhile XD let me go get a picture
When you're done, hook a brotha up with phone numbers to the hotties in your profile pic.

Cousins XD

ockquote>

Cousins XD

Then getting their numbers will be easy? :) let me guess, they're 16 as well?

Neither do morons

Kicker isn´t known to be bad. In a proper calculated and build box they can get damn loud, the con of the Kicker´s is the sound, that´s it.

Yeah I have to agree with you on that, they don't sound good sq wise.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived