Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005

Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75

Front Door- Skar SPX65c

Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass

Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS

SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect

XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack

Big 3+ with SHCA

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251

Trust me what i have is not much and i know that, during winter I take my backseat out and put in my 2 15's Rockford power hx2's and those bang! but that's still nothing to what some of you crazy fools have on here :P

In for the Power HX2's

Oh yeah, fair warning, people here don't like mainstream brands like Kicker, no matter how good they are when in a proper build.

Hence "commence the poo flinging". I'll give this topic 10 posts before someone goes AWOL.
Barely made it.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

if i wanted to sell stuff i wouldve gotten my post count or whatever a long time ago, notice I have a thread from 2011 about upgrading this exact system besdies the amp, just give me time to get this clamp done my clamp is being stupid atm.

Member Since 08 Apr 2012

I think he's trolling.

He is a 16 year old boy. He Probably does not have much knowledge about audio. On the flip side I know of other members on here under 18 that have proven to be a plethora of information.

Test me if you think im ill-educated go ahead

if i wanted to sell stuff i wouldve gotten my post count or whatever a long time ago, notice I have a thread from 2011 about upgrading this exact system besdies the amp, just give me time to get this clamp done my clamp is being stupid atm.

Member Since 08 Apr 2012

Yup i made a mistake about the year, anyways, go check, its still the same thread about the same thing

:peepwall:

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

Member Since 08 Apr 2012[/size]

Okay Sherlock Holmes. Stop investigating and get back to building your wall. Hippy.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

From the way you're posting so rapid-fire is suspect for someone that is trying to raise their post count to be able to sell on SMD. I hope that's not the case :(

Plus, you're not going to get anyone to follow you over to the Kicker bandwagon. There are plenty of other companies' nuts members choose to hug

I'd say that as a community we are comprised of some pretty smart and cool people. I would also say that as a result we can be collectively snobby at times, but that's why our shit pounds. Make sense?
Im always a bit quick to judge because I analyze fraud for a bank all day. You pick up the signs...

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Member Since 08 Apr 2012[/size]
Okay Sherlock Holmes. Stop investigating and get back to building your wall. Hippy.

Says the guy with lambo doors on his ford taurus ;)

Archived