ok so i just got home from autorama, it was pretty sweet, saw lots of cool cars, got lots of ideas for my build and saw lots of ppl, thx bill and mellisa for the demo, it sounded pretty damn good, nice to meet you too, and all the team bassick ppl i met :) plus a few others i wasnt to sure who you are, but you said hi to me anyway, lol.... thx, hope to get to kno all of u better

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ok so i just got home from autorama, it was pretty sweet, saw lots of cool cars, got lots of ideas for my build and saw lots of ppl, thx bill and mellisa for the demo, it sounded pretty damn good, nice to meet you too, and all the team bassick ppl i met :) plus a few others i wasnt to sure who you are, but you said hi to me anyway, lol.... thx, hope to get to kno all of u better

i will see you tomorrow... i will be there to watch... my fiance still isnt home from nevada.. so.. as of right now i am not competeing.. i been working on my laser buil.. an got my ass kicked.. so.. i got that box in my car.. but no room to slip that box how i need it.. so they only way i am going to get a 4 15 box in that car is to build it myself.. :I but i think i am going to try to put that box in the focus.. anyway... i will be seeing everyone tomorrow :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

i will see you tomorrow... i will be there to watch... my fiance still isnt home from nevada.. so.. as of right now i am not competeing.. i been working on my laser buil.. an got my ass kicked.. so.. i got that box in my car.. but no room to slip that box how i need it.. so they only way i am going to get a 4 15 box in that car is to build it myself.. :I but i think i am going to try to put that box in the focus.. anyway... i will be seeing everyone tomorrow :)

i wont b there tommorro, but gl getting everything done....it was 26 bucks to get in and park tho.. =\

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i wont b there tommorro, but gl getting everything done....it was 26 bucks to get in and park tho.. =\

18.00 ea for adults.. If my fiance ever gets here, i am going to attempt to get the wire ran.. but.. if not i will be there to watch.. and not compete.. as it looks like right now.. i will only be getting 2 12's for the laser... or find a good 2 15's encloser... and i am pretty sure this 4 15 boc will fit in the focus.. so.. i will 4 of them in there... i should be able to kill that car :)

18.00 ea for adults.. If my fiance ever gets here, i am going to attempt to get the wire ran.. but.. if not i will be there to watch.. and not compete.. as it looks like right now.. i will only be getting 2 12's for the laser... or find a good 2 15's encloser... and i am pretty sure this 4 15 boc will fit in the focus.. so.. i will 4 of them in there... i should be able to kill that car :)

well good luck, hope you can get somethin goin...tell that finace that the gas peddle is on the right...push it more, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

well good luck, hope you can get somethin goin...tell that finace that the gas peddle is on the right...push it more, lol

yeah... she is close to marysville.. so.. i am gonna have a lot to do before tomorrow... :)

I knew you looked familiar Logan, after seeing your Avatar thingy pic, I know I seen you there, SMD beenie and shirt huh?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I dunno man, I spent so much money today, and last night... lol

$200 on tools last night $200 on a new router kit the night before, $230 on dinner at Claim Jumpers tonite, and $72 on Autorama today, Iam damn near tapped out (thank god for tax refunds )

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I dunno man, I spent so much money today, and last night... lol

$200 on tools last night $200 on a new router kit the night before, $230 on dinner at Claim Jumpers tonite, and $72 on Autorama today, Iam damn near tapped out (thank god for tax refunds )

wow... you spend 230 at claim jumper... thats amazing :) you go to claim jumper in roseville?? I always get the tri tip sandwich :)