It was cool to meet ya bro, You look taller in the pic..... oh wait it's just that Steve is short :lol::lol::lol:

lmao!

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

every1 stop pickin on steve, he is average....im just 6-2...(got told ill b 6-4 when im full grown... :) lets hope)

heheheheh i'm 6'1... i was suppost to be 6'5... but... i stopped 4" short... i am 26 yrs old.. i am not growing anymore!!!

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

heheheheh i'm 6'1... i was suppost to be 6'5... but... i stopped 4" short... i am 26 yrs old.. i am not growing anymore!!!

well im only 17 so i figure i got at least another year till im done....we will see

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

well im only 17 so i figure i got at least another year till im done....we will see

ohhh shit.. i didnt know you were so young.. my bad brotha... :) so.. when are you gonna start competeing?? so you can go pro :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

ohhh shit.. i didnt know you were so young.. my bad brotha... :) so.. when are you gonna start competeing?? so you can go pro :)

depends how long it takes me to save up for some stuff, not gonna half ass this system, new truck...gonna treat it like i gave birth to it, all rockford stuff besides the subs, im thinkin maybe mid march ill have enuf cash to do everything i want...we will see tho

yea yea, ppl usually freak out when they meet me and i tell them im 17 cause i look older than that...well holiday market in colusa, ive bought alcohol there...no problem... been gettin into r rated movies since i was 14...no issue.... so i guess i look old for my age, but idk

anyway im gonna do some plexi boxes for my amps with blue neons, hope it will all be show worthy when im done..plus i got som1 willing to meter it for me when im done.. :)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

depends how long it takes me to save up for some stuff, not gonna half ass this system, new truck...gonna treat it like i gave birth to it, all rockford stuff besides the subs, im thinkin maybe mid march ill have enuf cash to do everything i want...we will see tho

yea yea, ppl usually freak out when they meet me and i tell them im 17 cause i look older than that...well holiday market in colusa, ive bought alcohol there...no problem... been gettin into r rated movies since i was 14...no issue.... so i guess i look old for my age, but idk

anyway im gonna do some plexi boxes for my amps with blue neons, hope it will all be show worthy when im done..plus i got som1 willing to meter it for me when im done.. :)

on the bass racing yesterday...the van won right? last one i saw was jack and the van.... thought the van one, but im not sure

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg