8ight Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 1000.4 same as mine. I would buy this right now but I have no use for it. Awesome price. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zapco-1000-4-Amplifier-/130871508050?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item1e788cbc52 I'm gonna hate
CortezDTV Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 Very nice amp! Wish I had a spare 300 laying around SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
WastedTalent Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 <--- bought. lol jk. Sheena = pedobear
8ight Posted March 18, 2013 Author Report Posted March 18, 2013 <--- bought. lol jk. It wouldn't be a bad decision at all. If you were to buy something new to do what that amp does you would be spending at least 2-3x as much for similar power and quality. I hope someone here picks this up I'd like to see it go to a good home that's an awesome amp. I really wish it was easy to run one sub off of a four channel I'd sell my DC750.2 and pick that up for the sake of matching amps. I'm gonna hate
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.