teamSPB's New Project...Mercedes CLS..time to be PIMP

• 4 months later...

What subs did you put in this thing?

2 Ascendant Audio Havoc 18's built to IB spec ;) Although they are currently out the vehicle so I can finish off the boot build

Keep an eye on our facebook page (teamspb) or on instagram (teamspb) for regular updates as to what im doing :)

Right, where do I begin!!!

Firstly, I havent been overly active with the CLS over the last months, just simply getting on with little bits here and there mainly down to continual growth of the business etc so getting more and more cars coming in all the time.

The main bits that I have done, is just get it to a better standard! Changing bits that weren't up to my standard or I felt can be better.

On the whole, the car is pretty much the same!

Lets catch up with show season...

Shows attended this year were;

DC (Best Mercedes)

Players Classic

Modified Nationals

Westside

Ace Cafe German and Passionford Meets

All Dubs

Cant remember any others!

So some pics through the season...

null_zps97cd67e5.jpg

null_zps11ce2f11.jpg

null_zps3b3049f0.jpg

null_zpscdccd156.jpg

DSC07717_zps81689c7b.jpg

DSC08485_zps832af114.jpg

DSC07785_zpsb23aaf56.jpg

DSC07785_zpsb23aaf56.jpg

DSC07779_zps71074b45.jpg

DSC07742_zpsaf799421.jpg

DSC07335_zps757183b9.jpg

null_zpsbdb921d8.jpg

So thats show season done! We were meant to go to Show and Glow, but after hearing the weather was meant to be bad, I decided to give it a miss and had a nice day off instead!

Now, onto the bits that I have changed!

Due to the EXCESSIVE camber I run (was measured at over 4degrees!) and the Toe settings being out, my front tyres shredding themselves in around 1500 miles!! Painful especially on a set of Bridgestones! I wanted to change them regardless however due to wanted to trim down the tyre size a tad as I couldnt drive the car as low as I wanted on the front.

Tyre size has now gone from 235/35 to 225/35. Im MUCH happier with the new toe settings and the 225's as the steering is like a feather now!

Check the insides of the tyre!!!

null_zps61daae6f.jpg

Next up was a service! I havent serviced the car since I bought it and felt like doing it just to keep on top of it...The previous owner/garage said they had just serviced it before I got it....all I can say is LIARS!!!! I dont think this is the state of an air filter after less than 5000miles!

null_zpsde48b4f8.jpg

Other side

null_zpsd9fc05e3.jpg

Right...dinners ready now lol!

Archived