Is this 90 hatch worth 1500

Hey guys I'm looking for a civic and found this on craigslist and wanted to know if it was worth it or not. I dropped him down to 1500

'' Hello i am selling my 1990 honda hatchback it has a D16Y7 motor with nos 80 shot on it. The motor is fully built with a 5 speed trans. It runs and drives it is my daily driver. I got another car dont need no more. The car is very fast and I am in need of money. I am selling it for $1900.00 or best offer.''

Well, i would say if it has Nitrous and a 80hp shot, you know how it was driven. I would pass, but thats just me.

I would definitely agree with that....

But this is an extremely vague question man...Hows the body? Mileage? Any problems?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

personally, I'd stay away.....hail damage just means pretty much every body panel has small dents in it. Id say it's on it's way out.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Way too many miles on the body, and considering he's been running nos it's been beat on quite a bit. Thing is more than likely on it's last leg, going to be a huge money pit just to keep it running.
The way I see it with a lot of used cars, if it's for sale... It's being sold for a reason, more than likely a bad one..

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q722/Joey_Medders/8c5ab882-507f-4d37-9a86-1c34d3ccec2e_zps1dd7c0f1.jpg

2007 Yamaha FZ1 - Full Yoshi system, Airbox mod, BCM filter, PCIII, PCIII quick shifter - [email protected]

2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT - I/H/E Crower Cam, NGM reflash - [email protected] (slow as hell) - audio car (142db) - RIP December 31st 2012

Pioneer AVH-P34000BH

Hifonics ZRX3000.1D

2 Fi BL 15s - dual 1ohm - cooling, flatwind coil, daily

9 cube ported @34hz

Hifonics ZRX1000.4

RE Audio XXX6.5C front doorPyle PLG69.4 rear panels

KnuKoncepts KCA 0/1 big 3 & 2 runs to back

KnuKoncepts RCA/speaker wire/distro

XS Power D3100 under hood

personally, I'd stay away.....hail damage just means pretty much every body panel has small dents in it. Id say it's on it's way out.

I checked the car out yesterday and it seemed to run alright the hail damage was just on the top of the vehicle and they were minor dings. It has some aftermarket tweaks and what not, I was just looking for something with good mpg

I checked the car out yesterday and it seemed to run alright the hail damage was just on the top of the vehicle and they were minor dings. It has some aftermarket tweaks and what not, I was just looking for something with good mpg

If you want good mpg, get a new civic. And if you're looking for low prices, just look at salvage. You can prob find like a 2000+ civic with a salvage title but only had 100k miles for 2000$. And that will last you longer then a 90

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Archived