CDT M6+ Midbass drivers, Anyone heard them perform & like?

bcbrassard

Also look at the SPL rating (1w/1m) ..... the CDT you're looking at is around 83db .... alot of the woofers in the search results are around 89 some even higher which leads to a bit more efficiency

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I am personally considering THESE .... but I need the money first..... lol ....

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

Yes, Kicker panels this spring. I already have T265 cpmps in my doors. And they sound great, I have door sealed about 98%, sound deadener & acoustis foam on all 4 doors w/ a T2 in each door. They get really loud, hit hard and sound really clean. All gains set with my DD-1. But i need to tune system better, just finished 3rd upgrade/install last weekend.

Yes, Kicker panels this spring. I already have T265 cpmps in my doors. And they sound great, I have door sealed about 98%, sound deadener & acoustis foam on all 4 doors w/ a T2 in each door. They get really loud, hit hard and sound really clean. All gains set with my DD-1. But i need to tune system better, just finished 3rd upgrade/install last weekend.

nice!! so the front channels are handling the component set on the T400??? and rear channels for the "midbass" you're going to pick up?

are you leaving the amp set to 'full range'???

The Daytons look pretty good too. I have the mechanics & install done ok but when it comes to technical i get a little lost. I still have a lot to learn. But everytime i upgrade system i go forward and am much happier than what i had before. Going active was amazing with the 4 T265 comps compared to what it was before.

Well, right now the amps are in HPF, should they be in AP? I split the signal from HU with Y-cables to run 2 T400-4 amps. 1 amp runs the front doors and the other the rear doors. Speakers are low in the rear doors and the front seats block the sound to where you end up with rear fill and the front stage stays dominate to the ears and listening stage. I ran the Clarion thru the high level output from the HU, DD-1 the signal and set the crossover for the midbass drivers in kickers in this spring.

why do you have the clarion? that 80PRS can handle all of your crossover needs .... I'm confused

I am trying to make a 4-way active set up from a 3-way HU in NW mode. I know your thinking what the fuck but the car sounds really good right now. But i am set on kickers because i know i can and make it sound better. I did alot research on this and trying to think outside the box to achieve what i want. Bare with my thinking please, like i said the car sounds really good right now.

I knew you would be, ok...How else do you make a 3-way into a 4-way active set up? The DEH-80PRS is in NW mode, and in doing so the internal amp is turned off giving you a pretty clean signal of the high level outputs whick i turned into RCA cables with adapters to run the Clarion just for the midbass.

I am trying to make a 4-way active set up from a 3-way HU in NW mode. I know your thinking what the fuck but the car sounds really good right now. But i am set on kickers because i know i can and make it sound better. I did alot research on this and trying to think outside the box to achieve what i want. Bare with my thinking please, like i said the car sounds really good right now.

Just didn't know you're "need" for it....I can't listen to your setup so your opinion is solely what matters most, especially since it's your car and system... I still stand with the Dayton suggestion...lol

Archived