Is 4/0 too much?

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

The stuff is really not that stiff, flexes pretty nice. And im only running 2 BRZ 1700.1's and an amp for my mids and highs(dont know what im going to use yet). I got this stuff for free so thats why i want to use it so I dont have to buy all new wire.

Free wire ftw, especially 4/0 where it ranges from $7 to $4 a ft depending on quantity.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I have just under 50', I think i should be fine with one run and ill use the rest to link the batteries. Alt will be a high-out put but nothing fancy like DC or mechman, batts will be the stock under the hood and 3 deka intimidators in the rear, amps are 2 brz 1700.1s and one yet to be decided amp for mids and highs, sub amps ran at 1ohm.

I have just under 50', I think i should be fine with one run and ill use the rest to link the batteries. Alt will be a high-out put but nothing fancy like DC or mechman, batts will be the stock under the hood and 3 deka intimidators in the rear, amps are 2 brz 1700.1s and one yet to be decided amp for mids and highs, sub amps ran at 1ohm.

Just be careful on who you get an alt from, don't go all ghetto and get a stock alt rewound at some shop or buy a powerbastards alt or something.

And where in MI?

Right outside of Flint, a safe distance away tho, if you know anything about Flint lol. #1 deadliest city in the US for a long time lol

God dammit, 75% of the michigan members here are out your way.

Where you located ???, north, south, Yoooper ????

Archived