Sundown Audio

Crescendo 3500d

Pauly1987

Really?

Thought it would be bigger as the zx2500 takes a 300

But hey all is good

Single inputs.

You fuse for the wire that's why they're both 300.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I know. just trust me.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

yes and no. its not a question of the amp's capability but the factor of the ohm load you choose and how much power you really get out of an amp. notice how I didn't say you would get 4000w+ out of the crescendo even though you're running at .5ohm.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

I think I'm getting close too 2500w rms

At 2 ohms

Gets my two l7 moving

Just because it gets your subs moving doesn't mean the amp is putting out lol

You need to pull out a clamp meter and quantitatively measure it ;)

I think I'm getting close too 2500w rms

At 2 ohms

Gets my two l7 moving

honestly i used to think that kicker's amps where up to par with some of the best.... Then my friend upgraded to a t2500 and it was a night and day difference. the t2500 was moving the subs waayy more at low power. then the kicker was at high power. on the same ohm load.

If im not mistaken the kicker is right at 2500 at 2 ohms. Someone clamp the damn thing and find out. They make great amps just sucks they dont have their sx line anymore those were 1ohm stable.

ugh........ fine, i'll explain something that you aren't ready for. It's called impedance rise and it's why that birth sheet that comes with some amps is totally meaningless. speakers are a reactive load and the impedance (AC resistance) changes constantly with the frequency. 3x rise is quite normal for a burp (one tone) so your 2500w at 2ohm is now actually 1000w at 6ohm (for example). no, this does not mean you can always wire below what the amp is stable for because it'll rise to a "safe load". however, since you have an amp that is warrantied to .5ohm it's ok here. so now your .5ohm nominal load rises to 1.5ohm and you're fairly close to your power expectation for a 1ohm load, maybe a little less like 3000w instead of 3500w.

so you have tripled your power and dropped efficiency (.5ohm is less efficient than 1ohm) so you need to upgrade your electrical. like I said lol.

please do not run wild with this short explanation. you have a high probability of damaging equipment if you try to use this information without truly understanding it first. the situation you have now is ok though.

Archived