Sundown Audio

Crescendo 3500d

Pauly1987

Thanks guys for making me think twice about my current amps out put!

This 3500 crescendo I'm sure will put a smile on my face and a frown on my l7's

hopefully your L7s will survive the bc3500.... or else you will be looking for new subs too.. :morepower1:??? unless of course you just dont turn the gains up

Thanks guys for making me think twice about my current amps out put!

This 3500 crescendo I'm sure will put a smile on my face and a frown on my l7's

hopefully your L7s will survive the bc3500.... or else you will be looking for new subs too.. :morepower1:??? unless of course you just dont turn the gains up

going to be posting my bc3500 soon.... just need to remove it from the trunk ... sadly needs to go

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

ugh........ fine, i'll explain something that you aren't ready for. It's called impedance rise and it's why that birth sheet that comes with some amps is totally meaningless. speakers are a reactive load and the impedance (AC resistance) changes constantly with the frequency. 3x rise is quite normal for a burp (one tone) so your 2500w at 2ohm is now actually 1000w at 6ohm (for example). no, this does not mean you can always wire below what the amp is stable for because it'll rise to a "safe load". however, since you have an amp that is warrantied to .5ohm it's ok here. so now your .5ohm nominal load rises to 1.5ohm and you're fairly close to your power expectation for a 1ohm load, maybe a little less like 3000w instead of 3500w.

so you have tripled your power and dropped efficiency (.5ohm is less efficient than 1ohm) so you need to upgrade your electrical. like I said lol.

please do not run wild with this short explanation. you have a high probability of damaging equipment if you try to use this information without truly understanding it first. the situation you have now is ok though.

I get it already my amp sucks DAMN MAN

Lol jk

I've herd of Impedance rising but didnt think it would rise to the point of me only getting 1200 rms

what u say makes seance though

And I can see how at .5ohm the crescendo will put out 3000w

I think the l7 can handle 1500 a piece:) lol

going to be posting my bc3500 soon.... just need to remove it from the trunk ... sadly needs to go

Pm me when you do. I'm looking for a fourth 3500 to fjnish my build.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Why AND HOW MUCH :)

Well to be honest, my car can't handle the weight of the system, so I'm going to force myself to scale down quite a bit.... I'll be porting my next sub to compensate for the lower power, going to be looking for a 1000w @ 2 ohms

Pm me when you do. I'm looking for a fourth 3500 to fjnish my build.

No problem

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived