ImaNoob Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 Lmao, I haven't seen this yet. People honestly do shit like that...? 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
VomitUrSoul Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 I read the comments and noticed that David DeRoncey was the last person to comment on the video. Now I'm sad. Funny video though. Had a similar conversation with someone last week. Builds: Expedition (Three 21s) Hummer H2 Build (Eight 15s)
SMZ2 Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 Haha that was an awesome video and definitely sounds like a lot of people I know who know nothing about our hobby My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.