Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Go for it man, sounds like a cool idea. I must be getting old because that just looks like a shit ton of work with all the rust thats going to need fixed and trying to find or make parts for it. I don't want to do it but I'll sure as hell watch you do it lol.

Posted

Go for it man, sounds like a cool idea. I must be getting old because that just looks like a shit ton of work with all the rust thats going to need fixed and trying to find or make parts for it. I don't want to do it but I'll sure as hell watch you do it lol.

Honestly, it was all surface rust. And what looks like a lot of rust is just this like fabric crap that im assuming was under the carpet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 692 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...