High output alt for 2008 escape?

Have you seen how they are placed? Have you done one? Looks easier then it is

I haven't personally, I've got someone with a shop and all the knowledge about engines I'll ever need to help me out with the difficult part. My main concern is just doing it right the first time so I don't screw anything up. If I did around 5k RMS how big of an alt and how many/what kind of batteries will I need? Obviously gonna go with XS Power, but any suggestion on models?

Even better!

Just looked through your Escape build and I like, Similar to what I've been thinking of doing. I would love to go bigger than the 15" level 4s but I have a feeling that will be far too out of my price range with everything I'm wanting to do with the car.

Thanks... and going larger than the 15's i would not suggest unless you plan on a wall or just a single 18.

I haven't personally, I've got someone with a shop and all the knowledge about engines I'll ever need to help me out with the difficult part. My main concern is just doing it right the first time so I don't screw anything up. If I did around 5k RMS how big of an alt and how many/what kind of batteries will I need? Obviously gonna go with XS Power, but any suggestion on models?
largest alt that you could get, upgraded front battery and possibly 2 xp3000 at rear. I need a second battery in the back as i have some bad voltage drop. Also i had to modify my battery tray for the xs5100r to fit properly,

I have seen where they are located and i have done the one in my truck 07 escape 2.3 though the 3.0 is not much different. Although yes always easier said then done but i removed mine at installed new alternator in less than 2 hours.

Archived