XS Power

XS Power VCM Module Help please.

I've been trying to resolve an issue with an XS power piece for going on 2 years now, Ray started the correspondance with Nathan and ive been back and forth with Byron i believe his name is....we sent our VCM back to XS power over a year ago haven't got anything back, every single time i call i get the, we dont have parts or we dont have any VCM to replace it.....Its been 2 years now, that seems kind of extreme imo.

We arent asking for anything but to fix our issue in some way, Now 2 years later i cannot find a "RGA" number I'm catching the "we cant find anything whatsoever to do with your vcm."

Please contact me Nathan since you were the person we went through as we would greatly appreciate some kind of help at this point.

Audio Innovations of Fresno

559-229-0123

James or Ryan

havent really got anything from this whatsoever, supposed to have got a call back from Byron, as usual nothing back.

I understand you dont have parts of the units in stock, but 2 years down the line now of the same ol story, are we supposed to just wait indefinetly until someone feels the need to just get back ahold of us?

Again i'd just like to get a resolution here in a timely manner , and i believe 2 years is MORE then enough time for you guys to come up with something to fix the issue.

Just a refresher...It was sent back to you because the voltage would not adjust any lower then 17v and would rise up to 19.5v, we sent the unit back to you like asked LONG ago and now Long after are still getting the same ol song and dance.