Scrapin' The Coast 2013! The Offical Thread

got160s?

vicksburg mississippi about 2 hour drive!

So your not from Michigan?

Originally from Michigan moved to ms

I should be there too. Its about a 4-5 hour drive for me. Can't imagine driving 18 hours, now that's dedication lol.

Meh.

It's a road trip!!!

Should be fun!

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order

Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Count me in jack! I want to meet up with people again. Scrapin' is pretty much the only real show I go to and place I meet up with other audio folks. I'm about 5-6 hours away, depending on how many stops for gas and big gulps there are. :D

OP- I've been wanting to see your suburban for a hot minute. That looks nuts. :D

And curse you Joshua for going Linear Power and Blues Audio! I wonder what I can sell to make the switch.... lol.

Scrapin' is fun, but good Lord it is getting big. And I mean HUGE. Traffic is beyond ridiculous. AND- if the heat is anything like last year, you had better have a good cooler and your ride in good shape.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

yeah you will prolly want to stay right off the highway in the city part of biloxi look online for deals also i heard the rates are great if you start booking now especially if you need more than one bed the dates are on scrapingthecoast.com i i believe its the 21-23 in june same weekend as last year. if you need any more help of info let me know i stay right about 45 minutes from there

and colin is right its been getting bigger every year its huge and traffic is a bitch but it worth it:)

Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all?

Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody

Ill be there but will be quiet

I just wanna hear some other rides

Count me in jack! I want to meet up with people again. Scrapin' is pretty much the only real show I go to and place I meet up with other audio folks. I'm about 5-6 hours away, depending on how many stops for gas and big gulps there are. :D

OP- I've been wanting to see your suburban for a hot minute. That looks nuts. :D

And curse you Joshua for going Linear Power and Blues Audio! I wonder what I can sell to make the switch.... lol.

Scrapin' is fun, but good Lord it is getting big. And I mean HUGE. Traffic is beyond ridiculous. AND- if the heat is anything like last year, you had better have a good cooler and your ride in good shape.

The suburban will be done by then.

It's having alot of work done to it first.

No pictures or videos will be released until it is finished and does the score I want.

We will see what it does.

I'm correcting everything people with those style vehicles break and adding more bracing.

The truck will be a tank

Archived