knight rider Posted March 24, 2013 Report Posted March 24, 2013 I wanted to know what would be an good amplifier that would power a reference 5022i coax set for my rear doors that is 45 watts rms and a reference 6030cs component set that is 90 watts rms. I am looking for a good clean amplifier and my budget was $249.00. I was thinking about the sound stream reference 4.400 amplifier because of the reviews.
GatiBeats Posted March 25, 2013 Report Posted March 25, 2013 Have you looked into any Infinity speaker amps? They would all fall into your price range 06 pontiac grand prix alpine ida x100 rf t2 comps rf t1500, t400-2 knu 0 big 3 xs d3400 oct 11 tentatively: 2 obsidian 18 v2's
knight rider Posted March 25, 2013 Author Report Posted March 25, 2013 i have had infinity reference amps before they dont last long.
bcbrassard Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 RF T400-4 is about the same price range. I ran all infinity in my sons car it was ok, the amps worked well too. Then we became Fosgate fanatics.
GatiBeats Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 RF T400-4 is about the same price range. I ran all infinity in my sons car it was ok, the amps worked well too. Then we became Fosgate fanatics. the t400-4 would prolly be too much power for those speakers tho. IIRC the infinitys are 2ohms so those coaxials prolly wouldn't want 100rms, and w the rf you're prolly looking at 125ish per channel @2ohms in reality 06 pontiac grand prix alpine ida x100 rf t2 comps rf t1500, t400-2 knu 0 big 3 xs d3400 oct 11 tentatively: 2 obsidian 18 v2's
8ight Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 The REF4.400 is a good little amp, I have owned one. I'm gonna hate
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.