Kapetol T Posted February 11, 2008 Report Posted February 11, 2008 I really wanted to get a Fi BTL 18" subwoofer for use in a car and possibly other various occasions. But I took a trip over to Guitar Center and tested out the JBL MRX518S. I was amazed with its volume and clarity. I have never heard the BTL so im curious if it can get louder/sound better than the JBLs even if it is not in a car. If anyone knows anything that would be a great help. Thanks. Also I understand that they are not really similar speakers, and I plan on using it more when it is not in a vehicle.
loganberry Posted February 11, 2008 Report Posted February 11, 2008 btl ftw! My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Kapetol T Posted February 11, 2008 Author Report Posted February 11, 2008 btl ftw! Thats what I was thinking. The more that I think about it the better that looks anyway.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.