Ok it was a right after the Duke basket ball game , I come hop on the computer and i go to ebay and i type in duke jersey now hundreds pop up so im looking thru them and BLAM i found a bobby hurley jersey now ive been looking for this jersey every where for about 4 years now and ive finally found one ......and its my size so i bid on it and at first hte bidding was only at 20 bucks now its up to 152 , They dont make this jersey any more and if i dont win it who knows when ill be able to get my hands on another one so folks how much would you pay for something you REALLY wanted ?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Yea but to beat this asshole i might have to drop like 500 :blink:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

If I were you I'd hold off and watch it since there's 2 days left in the auction and then see what happens. I never bid on anything until the last few minutes.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

If I were you I'd hold off and watch it since there's 2 days left in the auction and then see what happens. I never bid on anything until the last few minutes.

x2. i always wait as long as i can. gives someone else a far smaller chance to outbid you.

and if it was somethin i really wanted...and hell i was waiting 4+ years to get it, then shit yeah i'd fork out a decent amount. but that's just me

Well we shall see

just sit back and watch the auction.. try to be home on its final day of the auction.. if it still in your price range... then when there is 1 minute left in the auction put your final price in. and if you get it.. you get it.. and if not... you know you gave it a good shot :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

also.. mif you really really wnat it.. i dont think you should set a price on it.. I would pay just about anything for something that i really really want it.. if you have the money, and wont be mad at yourself for doing it.. i say do it.. if you pass this up, you may not get another chance to buy one.. feel me?

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend