Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

4dr blazer owners ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I wanna say too everyone thanks for all the replys on this and hope too have a build with pics too what I wanna do and it looks like it may be 2-18"s with 2000w rms too each sub and big alternator and multiple batterys and then I think ill be happy considering what I had before which honestly I had 300buxs in the whole sub system amp,box,subs so I think it was a great setup for the price.. Anyone else got ideas throw them my way I dont overlook a suggestion becouse bgowdy has me sold on the audioque for the money they look good and perform great too, I need too post pics of my ride anyways if anyone wants too see what we workin w here

----------- no more blazer-------------

New ride 2000 s10 ext cab xtreme zq8 v4a

4.3 jba headers,pcm4less tuned,nv3500 5spd,8.5" diff,ported/polished heads

makes good daily driver not a racecar lol

system:

pioneer 7200hd deck,kenwood kfc708 with jl xd400.4

stinger 2gauge wire

mtx thunder 1501d

custom built box myself ported 3.13 slot port 40hz (2) 10" re audio sexv2d2- may do sxx upgrade soon after tune the sex first

kicker 4x6 cs dash.

Posted

You asked about RE audio earlier in this thread. I had read several good things about them so i went ahead and bought 2 sxx 15 d2 then started seeing several negative things about them, made me a little nervous so when they got her i said wth throw them on my lanzar opti pro 2000d at .5 and lets watch em cook. But you know what? They are taking a clamped 1755w rms like champs!! Had them in for a month now. Well see how long they last but i think theyr great! Havent had them metered but im louder than anyone iv met here in north texas. Not an ad just a response to your question about RE. i wouldent use any of their subs lower than the sxx series though. Good luck with your plans.

Edit for grammer

I just wish i had a funny sig.

Posted

i had a decent box, crappy old RF1000.1 from the early 2000s, maybe late 90s, idk, and a pair of clarion PXW1251s in a ported box, i hit a 142 at 37Hz at the headrest, if you want to go to 150 and no wall i hope you have money.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Posted

I have a 4dr GMC Jimmy (blazer) and was planning on 2 15s subs up port back on about 4kW, shooting for 145+

I now am no longer doing the build, I'm swapping rides.

I'm gonna hate

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 565 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...