fullthrottlejunkie85 Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 Does anyone know what would get me at 150db with no wall on a 97 blazer? Im so tired of this crap system I have ----------- no more blazer------------- New ride 2000 s10 ext cab xtreme zq8 v4a 4.3 jba headers,pcm4less tuned,nv3500 5spd,8.5" diff,ported/polished heads makes good daily driver not a racecar lol system: pioneer 7200hd deck,kenwood kfc708 with jl xd400.4 stinger 2gauge wire mtx thunder 1501d custom built box myself ported 3.13 slot port 40hz (2) 10" re audio sexv2d2- may do sxx upgrade soon after tune the sex first kicker 4x6 cs dash.
fullthrottlejunkie85 Posted March 27, 2013 Author Report Posted March 27, 2013 oh yeh and im wanting too do around 45hz sorry for not saying in first post ----------- no more blazer------------- New ride 2000 s10 ext cab xtreme zq8 v4a 4.3 jba headers,pcm4less tuned,nv3500 5spd,8.5" diff,ported/polished heads makes good daily driver not a racecar lol system: pioneer 7200hd deck,kenwood kfc708 with jl xd400.4 stinger 2gauge wire mtx thunder 1501d custom built box myself ported 3.13 slot port 40hz (2) 10" re audio sexv2d2- may do sxx upgrade soon after tune the sex first kicker 4x6 cs dash.
bcpballer64 Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 trying to stay behind the back seat? I was at 143 in a leaky box on 1200 watts with four infinity 12s, Just guessing I would say 2 18s, or 3 15s somewhere in the 3-4k watt rms range. There is no way to tell for sure but that is just my best guess. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
killallblue Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 2 15s sub up port to driver side on 5k got me my 151
fullthrottlejunkie85 Posted March 27, 2013 Author Report Posted March 27, 2013 okay killablue thanks that helps me im ready for something loud and wanna get some ideas so 150dbs or close too it would be nice cause 2-12 sony gtrs with rf p8002 aeroported box not sure what its doing db but cant be much lol ----------- no more blazer------------- New ride 2000 s10 ext cab xtreme zq8 v4a 4.3 jba headers,pcm4less tuned,nv3500 5spd,8.5" diff,ported/polished heads makes good daily driver not a racecar lol system: pioneer 7200hd deck,kenwood kfc708 with jl xd400.4 stinger 2gauge wire mtx thunder 1501d custom built box myself ported 3.13 slot port 40hz (2) 10" re audio sexv2d2- may do sxx upgrade soon after tune the sex first kicker 4x6 cs dash.
killallblue Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 Where do you live I have my good box still
fullthrottlejunkie85 Posted March 28, 2013 Author Report Posted March 28, 2013 Im in lenoir,nc thats like around Hickory,NC so how much u want for box? ----------- no more blazer------------- New ride 2000 s10 ext cab xtreme zq8 v4a 4.3 jba headers,pcm4less tuned,nv3500 5spd,8.5" diff,ported/polished heads makes good daily driver not a racecar lol system: pioneer 7200hd deck,kenwood kfc708 with jl xd400.4 stinger 2gauge wire mtx thunder 1501d custom built box myself ported 3.13 slot port 40hz (2) 10" re audio sexv2d2- may do sxx upgrade soon after tune the sex first kicker 4x6 cs dash.
fullthrottlejunkie85 Posted March 28, 2013 Author Report Posted March 28, 2013 I like your blazer in the little photo looks bagged wish I had the z06 wheels on mine I want so bad, what subs did you have on your 151 setup? Im wondering how re audio sounds never heard them ----------- no more blazer------------- New ride 2000 s10 ext cab xtreme zq8 v4a 4.3 jba headers,pcm4less tuned,nv3500 5spd,8.5" diff,ported/polished heads makes good daily driver not a racecar lol system: pioneer 7200hd deck,kenwood kfc708 with jl xd400.4 stinger 2gauge wire mtx thunder 1501d custom built box myself ported 3.13 slot port 40hz (2) 10" re audio sexv2d2- may do sxx upgrade soon after tune the sex first kicker 4x6 cs dash.
Team808 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 What size aero port were you using on your 2 12's ? I have a 02 blazer I use a 5k and 2 12's top score so far is 152.5 . Member of Team 808 Member of Team North East Spl
inm Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Damnit, threads like this make me miss my Blazer. I had 3 12" Kicker CVRs, tuned at 32Hz on 3kW. I never got it metered, but it was audibly the loudest I personally had ever heard. (No I am not claiming it was loud, just the loudest of the shit systems around here... lol) On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.