Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 SWR-12D4 Woofer Box


fifteenjr

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah i have noticed people are commenting on the 4th gens in some threads for these 5th. No worries though. Thanks everyone again for all the help, very much appreciated. Almost done designing, I actually going to flush mount using that second baffle, may add to the looks.

Posted

Another Q, designing this woofer box and on sketchup when I go to make a 12" woofer hole. The circle goes outside of the front board piece, is it alright to have a woofer pretty much on the edge/on the top and bottom boards?

Never made a box before, so I have a bunch of questions on designing. :P

Well, at the same time that's just where to woofer sits, it's drilled into the lower one..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 568 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...