i dont know if i got the flu or what but my head hurts like a motha fucka and i just woke up. my ears are hurting my nose is plugged and my throat also hurts. i think the subs gave me an ear infection but im not a doc. so im not sure but damn it sucks......

Edited by ROBERT 04XBLZ

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

B)-->

QUOTE(Eric B @ Feb 11 2008, 08:11 AM) 250809[/snapback]
I had it last week.....lost 7lbs....have fun and get tons of sleep

damn thats crazy 7lbs it would be nice to lose 7lbs but not in that way haha. i have no choice on the sleep part. last night all i remember was sitting on the couch and that was it. i passed the fuk out haha...

My New Build checklist:

Go to Walgreens and ask the pharmacist for Rescon Dm. Over the counter medicene. It will make you feel much better. You have to ask the pharmacist, because it isn't out on the shelves. It is great med. Hope you get to feeling better. It is made in Texas and is a miracle medicene. :)

http://www.capellon.com/ResconDM.shtml

Edited by zaxfire69

Go to Walgreens and ask the pharmacist for Rescon Dm. Over the counter medicene. It will make you feel much better. You have to ask the pharmacist, because it isn't out on the shelves. It is great med. Hope you get to feeling better. It is made in Texas and is a miracle medicene. :)

sweet ill have to go check that out... thanks bro.

My New Build checklist:

this is a nasty one guys! even if you got your flu vaccination shot, it may not work because this is a virus from australia, and will not be covered by our flu vaccination here in the states! Robert drink lotsa water and get well soon mane... :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

this is a nasty one guys! even if you got your flu vaccination shot, it may not work because this is a virus from australia, and will not be covered by our flu vaccination here in the states! Robert drink lotsa water and get well soon mane... :)

dang that sucks how the heck would we get a flu from australia? yea i cant remember the last time i had a flu vaccination shot... yea ive been trying to drink lots of fluid but its like my body doesnt want it. i had to force myself to drink a small glass of water last night it was weird lol. thanks ill try haha. but i still want to work on my build a little bit. :)

My New Build checklist: