Jump to content

BLOPS 2 Zombies Easter Egg Thread.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking for people to get the easter eggs done. Tranzit and die rise.

Or just to have fun with really. Feel free to add me -> P4killer

X360 btw. Maybe something saying smd or post in here so I know who u r. Can't do it on solo and I'm tired of playing with no Mic / little kid groups.

Setup:


2010 Hyundai Elantra


Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC


Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt


Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000


Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -


DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Posted

I'd help if I could but... ps3.

And I know what you mean about the no mics/kids thing. I was doin nuke zombies and had one kid cry for about 5 minutes (that's as long as i could take it, i left) because someone killed a zombie of his.

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

Bump anyone wanna zombie up???

Setup:


2010 Hyundai Elantra


Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC


Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt


Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000


Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -


DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1110 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...