Jump to content

Need help choosing


gattiboy13

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have an RE XTX500.5 amp does 70RMSx4. What 2 sets of components will suite best out of these... Fosgate R165-S, JBL GTO 608C or Alpine SPS 610C ? I want the most out of my amp but I like a hard clean mid, not just pure highs.

Posted

Well not vs, which would perform best with my amp?

that's pretty much a versus

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 835 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...