So I been thinking about taking out my audiocontrol lc6i and eqs and replacing with a 360.3 now my question is, does it add Bluetooth for phone calls? I know it does for audio just not sure how that works. My factory double din has Bluetooth for phone calls but not music playback. If it does can I choose to turn it off and continue using factory? Will it even pair to both devices for phone calls at the same time? Im a bit confused as you can see and im sure its something simple and im just over thinking it

Factory double din navi unit with 30gb internal

Crescendo bc3500

DD 9512i

actually it should not!! lol.. u can imagine standing in the traffic and answering somebody's phone call lmao

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

How come you want to get rid of the lc6i? I just purchased a lc7i getting it put in Tuesday.. The lc6i isn't doing good for ya?

Honestly its a great product for what it is and I dont regret buying that or the eqs but after hearing my dads new sienna with Bluetooth audio im hooked lol also it will save me space and the need for even more rcas . Plus my car came factory with everything fosgate and I would like something fosgate so the badges on my dash and tweeter pods dont look stupid

Crescendo bc3500

DD 9512i

actually it should not!! lol.. u can imagine standing in the traffic and answering somebody's phone call lmao

You got me lost here. What im trying to say (as stupid as it sounds) will both Bluetooth devices pick up my calls (if that's even possible) (my hu and 360.3)? I wish Meade could help me out since his Lexus has pretty much the same setup or similar atleast. I could pick up hang up add calls from my steering wheel and dial directly on the radio plus it shows whose calling on the screen

Crescendo bc3500

DD 9512i

I thought the bluetooth was for setup, to pair with a phone for adjustments??? correct me if I'm wrong.... I don't think it pairs for phone calls at all and you're phone should have the capability to choose which device to pair with

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

All is that bluetooth can only be paired with 1 thing at a time generally. So no. Itll be one or the other i would think.

2003 f150, 2 ab hd 15 on brutus 2400.1, kinetik batt, big 3, knu wire, image dynamics cxs 6.5 with ppi tweets, pioneer 1din and clarion eq.

Archived