Kicker Ds Series

i would recommend Contacting Ray from here on the forums and ask about the DeiCi or energy lines of hertz and maybe see if he can do you a deal. If not the 08 Pioneer line looks realy nice and is cheaply priced as well.

my choice would be to contact ray though through a pm, as the Ceici would sound better then those kickers youve asked about.

Maybe some CDT components….

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

if your not happy with the Deici i honestly dont see how youd like the DS, but its your money..GL

Well today i found out that the Dieci set DOSENT like beeing run on an amp. Gains were set right and everything was as it should have been. But i KILLED THEM!

They are now dead for some reason, dont know why! So now i actually need something! Running stock 3.5" koax in the front now -.-

So im open to any suggestions at the moment!

The DS series is on top of my list because they are ass cheap and ive heard good things about them!

But throw me some suggestions guys!

Aleks

Hertz - Pioneer - Zealum

Well I love my Infinitys and they keep up with my subs and they aren't even powered by an amp!

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i got a set of ds coax and a set of ks componits in my truck and they get hella loud and sound great doin it and can be ran off an amp i got em both ran off a memphis 150.2 amp and its more than enough to power em my amp gains at 1/4 and its loud but as the other guy said only reason the tweets aint loud is prolly cause its ran from stock hu, and these are not a stock alterinatave, they more than out preforms what a stock speaker will do, but if u want a lil bit more clarity ied get the ks series or try some polk db's there priced cheap and get really loud and have good midbass and so does the ks's, hope this helps

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif