XS Power

Trying To Buy A 5100r And 2 3100's

Just as the title states. I am trying to buy a 5100r and 2 3100's for my install. I have two stores in my town, at least that is what the Powermaster website says. But I call and they don't know what I am talking about. My zip code is 39120. I was just trying to get the money up and with taxes coming don't have to worry. If anyone out there can help out let me know. Or Pm me a price of those batteries shipped to that zip code. Thanks

Try either summitracing or jegs. They both have them for the same price. Summit has the D5100r ready to ship but the D3100 is on backorder and expected to ship on 3/1/08. I went on ahead and got a D3100 last night from Jegs and they are backordered as well so I'll have to wait about a week or so to get it. Both have free UPS ground shipping.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

If you're still looking for a D3100 carshopinc has them in stop. I just canceled my Jegs order and placed one with them and I'll have my batt by Friday. I had to pay $24 more due to shipping but at least I don't have to wait until sometime in March to get it.

Edit: Received an email and the batt is out of stock. I hate it when the website isn't updated to show proper inventory.

Edited by mrrairai

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

• 3 months later...