Second Skin Audio

Damp Pro application, w/vid, and im MORE than impressed

Damn....

i can see why you want sooooo much..LOL.

Mine (when i had my trunk build) was all at the gate. Like where the plate attaches. Was just a constant "BUZZ".

Like to see an after....

Cheers bro.

Will do today or tomorrow.. I still have some buzz in but its not even close to what it used to be.. I need some weather stripping foam and I be good :)

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

It was a little dark but you get the idea.. the hood is still hitting the bumper but I will put some weather stripping foam all the way around and I hope it help..

I believe you can see the difference ;)

Edited by OrzechNJ

I wanted to use the same song for compare ;) and my electrical is even better now so I assume that SS is worth it !

I will take another video on day time and will post it if makes a difference..

anyways I own that p2's for about 3 years.. as a college student I dont have money to throw on the system right away and I upgrading whatever I have

step by step and I can say that they sound way way better now than the first day ;) I i think that Second Skin was my best move!

Edited by OrzechNJ

Happy Kylar? I'm posting haha. Just not specific on your build. Muh bad.

But Idk if I'll get to it (busy and may take this girl out) this weekend but plannin on doin my parcel shelf. Idk bout other cars, but mine? PITA! Think they estimate about 5 hours to do it. Removing seats, removing pillars, removing shelf, deadening, and then putting everything back in. So... gotta make sure I have the time and I'm not taking her out.

Then I'll probably have to do a half assed job (depends how much SS I have left) the next nice weather weekend and go for the trunk. I was leavin work the other day and had it up, whoa. Lol. Serious flex. I tried pushing it back in and couldn't. And of course tons of rattle. May require more SS, idk.

I would do vids but lame iphone camera so, won't be able to see much.

And Orzech, with what you have? I'd be in love with my deadening if that's what I could get as a final result cause what I have now?

Callin it The Jackhammer. Lmfao. But no, obviously need tons of it and I have it. Just haven't had good weather or haven't felt good. So this weekend!!! Depending on plans! Lol.

Sheena = pedobear

Its kinda hard to say, different car = different application.. I recommend putting weather foam stripping around the hood to avoid hitting the trunk.. I didnt do it yet cause i couldnt find it in the store and i have to get it online..