Jump to content

center console with components


LsChevy

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 09 Silverado and I'm thinking about getting something like a console custom built so I can mount my iPad in it. I always have my iPad connected to my radio and I think it will look much cleaner mounted.. but anyway I want to have a set of components installed I'm the console also. how do you guys think it would should and will it be a waste of money to do so? these are the component sets that's I'm most interested in

alpine type r

sundown sa series comps

incriminator audio comps

Posted

I do not believe it would be a waste of money whatsoever. I'm not sure about the other two, but the Sundowns sound amazing for the money. They are a great mid range component set. I also love that they have the silk dome tweeters. They sound a lot smoother than metal ones and are more balanced. (Some metal dome tweeters seem very bright.) You need to power any of those speakers with an amp though.

As for the console, you should probably get them mounted on an axis (I think is the correct term) facing you. They will not sound the same just facing 90 degrees out of the side of the console at the door.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 653 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...