inm Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 Alright, I'm ready to upgrade to a dual monitor set up. I'm currently using a 22" Vizio HDTV with a fairly large bezel, so I don't want another one of these. I think I want to size up a bit, so many 24"s? Anyone got suggestions for some good ones, without breaking the bank? On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
beaker Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 We just got these at work, I was running 3 at my desk, then bossman said he couldnt justify me having 750$ in monitors one one machine. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824176346
inm Posted April 1, 2013 Author Report Posted April 1, 2013 Hrm, they look nice, but I would prefer something black. All the other electronics in my room are black, too. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
teamjeffrey Posted April 8, 2013 Report Posted April 8, 2013 i use this one i've had it since august and i love it http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824116479 people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus head unit sony dsx-s310btxsubs 2 12 incriminator audio king of basssubs amp incriminator audio 20.1mids/highs mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4equalizer clarioncrossover interfirealternator 1 mechman 240ampbattery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires memphis car audio 1/0 ofcxs power xs flex 4 awg sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc t spec rca check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/check out audio gear i have for salehttp://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.