Sean.D Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 I've been working with car audio for quite sometime (new to this forum yes), but finally decided to bite the bullet and get 'certified', Just want to know what to expect on the test, I bought the study guide and have been using it to brush up on everything. Just want input from someone who has taken it already, thanks! 2x Sundown SA-15s 8 cubes tuned to 30hz sealed in trunk Soundstream Rub 1.1600 Soundstream Rub 5.800 4x Kinetik hc600
8ight Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 Not certain what you will be facing with the test since I haven't even looked into MECP certification. I would still like to wish you good luck! I'm gonna hate
Lbox88 Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 There's a quote by Ray in my sig. If you go to the bubble in the top right corner of that, it will take you to one of 4 little quizzes Ray put up a while back. UBL | Build Log
SVB847 Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 Are you testing for the basic installer? Advanced? 2000 Chevy SuburbanPioneer AVHP8400BH8 - 18" Fi SP4 Subwoofers (fully loaded) B Pillar 4th Order (75 cubes)2 - Ampere Audio 8.0 TFE AmpsRF T6004 AmpRF T4002 Amp4 - Selenium 8W4P Mids8 - Selenium 6W4P Mids6 - Crescendo XST2 Supertweeters2 - Selenium ST200 SupertweetersDC Power 320 Alt & Js Ultimate 27011 - Group 31 BatsBuild Log:http://www.stevemead...01bdcp-updated/Team GG
Sean.D Posted April 1, 2013 Author Report Posted April 1, 2013 I read this big thing before my test. Yeah man, thats the one I just got. After reading it all, did you find the test pretty straight forward? 2x Sundown SA-15s 8 cubes tuned to 30hz sealed in trunk Soundstream Rub 1.1600 Soundstream Rub 5.800 4x Kinetik hc600
Sean.D Posted April 1, 2013 Author Report Posted April 1, 2013 Thanks for the input guys, and I'm just going for the basic right now. Hoping it will help me bring in a few more clients if I am "legitimate". 2x Sundown SA-15s 8 cubes tuned to 30hz sealed in trunk Soundstream Rub 1.1600 Soundstream Rub 5.800 4x Kinetik hc600
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.