Kevin M Posted April 4, 2013 Report Posted April 4, 2013 I got a better look at the tweeters and they have a capacitor in line so you don't need a separate crossover. I would love to try those and stuff them in my kickpanels.You could use the 500x2 but could get away with half the power. What kind of subs and how many do you have? 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
CXHBumpin39 Posted April 4, 2013 Author Report Posted April 4, 2013 I have a DC level 4 15" with xl upgrade, only one on a lanzar opti3201d amp
CXHBumpin39 Posted April 4, 2013 Author Report Posted April 4, 2013 I found a amp, lanzar opti250x4, but then only run 2 10 Inch miss and 2 tweets, would that do good or do you think another set of tens is needed for mids?
Kevin M Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 That is plenty. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
CXHBumpin39 Posted April 5, 2013 Author Report Posted April 5, 2013 so only run 1 pair of tens for now is what youre saying?
Kevin M Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 for sure. You will be surprised how loud they can get. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
CXHBumpin39 Posted April 6, 2013 Author Report Posted April 6, 2013 Do you know anything about making custom door panels? Cuz I'm gonna need to do that
CXHBumpin39 Posted April 6, 2013 Author Report Posted April 6, 2013 And I'm not missing any type of speakers I need right? Tweeters, mids, and subs
CXHBumpin39 Posted April 6, 2013 Author Report Posted April 6, 2013 Another question I have is like how low and high pass filters work? Seems like they filter out frequencies, but how do I set them to filter out what frequency?
Kevin M Posted April 7, 2013 Report Posted April 7, 2013 And I'm not missing any type of speakers I need right? Tweeters, mids, and subs Yes this setup should be fine but I would try to put those tweeters somewhere else. All the sound will trapped on either side of the lower part of the console. Another question I have is like how low and high pass filters work? Seems like they filter out frequencies, but how do I set them to filter out what frequency? I would check out the12volt.com They have the answers you're looking for. The tweeters you want have an inline capacitor so they don't need a x-over. As far as glassing goes I am better than some worse than others. Check out a few build logs and hit u the fiberglass forum to get ideas. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.