CXHBumpin39 Posted April 7, 2013 Author Report Posted April 7, 2013 I'm not sure what you mean the sound of the tweeters will be trapped? So put them in the doors?
Kevin M Posted April 7, 2013 Report Posted April 7, 2013 If you could find the room I would put them in the doors over the center console. If they are mounted on either side of the console they will be firing into your leg and towards the door. You could mount them straight up on the console if you want I guess. You see that in stereos that have a ton of bass and add mids and highs wherever they can. I would go with the door or pick a lanzar tweeter that is smaller to give you more mounting options. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
CXHBumpin39 Posted April 8, 2013 Author Report Posted April 8, 2013 I was planning on firing them up, not side to side and I'm pretty set on those tweets already
CXHBumpin39 Posted April 9, 2013 Author Report Posted April 9, 2013 I can't figure out if the opti10mi are midranges or midbass speakers, cuz won't midbass speakers not work as midranges?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.