audioman21 Posted February 12, 2008 Report Posted February 12, 2008 Alright I ordered a Kicker zx1500.1, 1500 watts rms at 2 ohms. What would be optimal use of this power in a trunk car? I plan on running FI for the subs, just don't know what ones. Do I run all this power to a single sub or a dual sub setup? Suggestions please. Open buget.
Eric B Posted February 12, 2008 Report Posted February 12, 2008 well how much space ya got? Id get 2 Fi SSD's 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
WCA Rusty Posted February 12, 2008 Report Posted February 12, 2008 Id say SSD's also DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
audioman21 Posted February 12, 2008 Author Report Posted February 12, 2008 Don't know the car yet but I'll say 6-8 cubes total. I plan on ordering subs Sunday night. What options with the ssd's?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.