BassDownLow89 Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 Are you looking for something like this? More bass is not the question.....it is the answer!
bighossf150 Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 Are you looking for something like this? That box looks way too small for 2 18"s and that port is tiny, with 7 cubes stick to just 1 of the 18"s Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
BassDownLow89 Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 Are you looking for something like this? That box looks way too small for 2 18"s and that port is tiny, with 7 cubes stick to just 1 of the 18"s Yea I was just going off of his measurements that he gave. They definitely need a bigger box though More bass is not the question.....it is the answer!
Yates Posted April 2, 2013 Author Report Posted April 2, 2013 I could make it taller but then I can't see out my back window so much how much more cubic feet would I need for having 2
Yates Posted April 3, 2013 Author Report Posted April 3, 2013 so is how much more room do I need for having 2 18's
BassDownLow89 Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 Well this gives you 4.92 cubic ft per sub its 22" high instead of 16.5. Its just over 37hz. Its also double baffled. More bass is not the question.....it is the answer!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.