CoritaAlterado Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 I need some advice before I purchase these. I will be upgrading my 2 way speakers to some MB Quart ONX216 components. I will also be purchasing a MB Quart ONX4.80 along with it. Will these go together fine? Also, if anyone has purchased the speaker set, are the tweeters very harsh or just fine? Thanks in advance. - ONX216: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_23077_MB-Quart-ONX216-ONX-216.htmlONX4.80: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_24110_MB-Quart-ONX4.80.html
HatersGonnaHate Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 I actually just installed the exact same setup in my roommates car, and he loves it. Punchy mids and very nice tweets. Very even all the way around. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
purplesyrup Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 tweeters are good you can choose output level also, -6db -3db and 0db right on the xover, i have these components, way over delivery for the money, heres reviews, sq test, distance test, head unit power
CoritaAlterado Posted April 2, 2013 Author Report Posted April 2, 2013 Awesome! Were the doors completely dampened?
purplesyrup Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 Awesome! Were the doors completely dampened? Not yet! LOL I was in the process of having pneumonia when i did that, I did not feel like going anywhere to get materials, you can hear it in my voice when i talk in the 1st video, lol I am going to redo those pods so the midbass aims more toward the passengers and not toward to floor, lol great design ford... lol But yea, these speakers sound awesome, I put the tweets on 0db, they get very loud, but it is as simple as ajusting the treble to calm them down if needed. I have another vid, hold on
HatersGonnaHate Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 I didn't do any reviews on mine either, and no the doors weren't deadened either. But we just took out all the factory stuff in his 92 BMW, hooked everything up and tuned most of it through a Clarion EQ (EQS746), and he was happy with the outcome, and I was surprised by the clarity and quality. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
purplesyrup Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 I didn't do any reviews on mine either, and no the doors weren't deadened either. But we just took out all the factory stuff in his 92 BMW, hooked everything up and tuned most of it through a Clarion EQ (EQS746), and he was happy with the outcome, and I was surprised by the clarity and quality. same here, these will definitely hold me over while I finish making my bass louder LOL for $75.00 shipped they are pretty unbelievable.
CoritaAlterado Posted April 2, 2013 Author Report Posted April 2, 2013 Would it be overkill to buy a electronic crossover and get rid of the ones that come with the component set? I really like the Clarion MCD360, and was thinking about hooking up the tweeters to the front, mids to the back, and the subwoofer to it also. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_13514_Clarion-MCD360.html
ric006 Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 they are a decent lower grade i had them but i really dont like there amps
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.