99 grand cherokee away issues, just lift it?

I would figure out your issues then worrying about lifting it. As most smaller lifts are just new springs, and perhaps a transfer case drop. Which, will only make your current issues worse.

Well my question was instead of changing all bushings to fix sway issue should I just doing with lift kit parts

With that many miles there will be a plethora of things that need to be replaced, ball joints, control arm bushings, tie rods, wheel bearings most of the steering may need to be replaced as well. I would get either the prothane or energy suspension front end kit to replace those old and worn bushings along with ball joints and just keep replacing the suspension parts as needed and before you know it you'll have everything buttoned up and driving like new. Age of a car doesn't matter anymore cause your going to make a car payment one way or another, whether in repairs or paying off a note.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Don't get me wrong that many miles is nothing for the l6 but believe me between my jeep 130k and my buddy's xj 180k I know those kits that come with everything don't come with shit I spent close to 2k on my lift and that came with a lot but not all the shit you really need

GuEMAcB.png

Your not limited to the front end being worn out, the rear end will most likely need to have much of it replaced or rebushed to get it back to a somewhat new condition.

Getting rid of all the worn out slop will greatly improve the handling of the jeep and make it much safer to drive.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived