help with voltage

Im getting ready to do a new build 2007 Honda civic coupe ex I have a ft btl n2 d2 fully loaded in the trunk box is pretty big forgot the exact specs on it but I had to take the trunk tension bars out to get it in the there .. anyway im looking at the aq2200 or the soundstream rub 2500.1D to power it wiring it down to 1 ohm with a soundstream soundstream xta 360.4 to power the 4 6.5' door speakers haven't decided on the speakers im going with yet.. im going to do the big 3 in 0 gauge and 0 gauge run to the trunk and I was thinking xs power d5100 under the hood and xs power d925 in the trunk with a dc 180 amp alt .. what do you guys think is the 180 big enough ? and help suggestions comments appreciated

180 should do it but if you can go bigger I would. It is always better to have some leeway for insurance

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

u can always add battery instead of new alt ..

but i would go with much cheaper subs if you wanna power both of them with 2k...

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived