I got a viper 5501 alarm a while back I have never installed one before ive installed subs amps radios etc for a while now ... I was wondering what I would be getting myself into ? I have a 07 Honda civic ex should I attempt to install or leave it to a professional

goto honda ask them for a wiring diagram you might have to pay for it there not fun and since you never dont it before i would bring it in the guy might allow you to watch and you need to know if you have an electronic key for you ignition if you do you need a black box too

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Unless you have and know how to properly use a DMM don't even attempt it.

Even then I would say let a professional do it simply because you should get a warranty with the install that way if there is ever problems with it they will take care of it.

Also if you screw up and short something out its on you if a shop screws something up they will have to fix it

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

yea as an installer if you arent 100% dont try it cuz if u attempt it and bring it to me to fix im charging more haha

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Archived