Microsoft ZUNE

• 4 weeks later...

wow you fuckers are way off topic.

anyhow, I downloaded the software so I can stream music from my pc to my xbox360.

its 10x better than mediaplayer,  I have no Idea how the real Zune will do  but if I had the cash Id go pick one up I like how it looks.

Guest MegaloManiac

wow you fuckers are way off topic.

anyhow, I downloaded the software so I can stream music from my pc to my xbox360.

its 10x better than mediaplayer,  I have no Idea how the real Zune will do  but if I had the cash Id go pick one up I like how it looks.

my friend has one. I noticed it was a Zune in class, i asked him if i could see it.

My 5min review from examining it.

cons:

-It is dam big IMO.

-Its kinda heavy

-I mistakenly thought it had a clickwheel like the iPod, so i said "how come nothing is moving when i spin around with my thumb" turns out it doesnt have a clickwheel  :'( it has like a Dpad. up down left right and center button is enter

-the lower volume button acts as a back button as well. confusing

- the wireless is only to transfer music from ZUNE to ZUne and not Zune to pc.

-Brightness of screen kills battery, although im sure u can lower brighteness

Pros:

-Vivid(brilliant and bright)screen, although it uses the same exact screen as my MDA(pocket pc,windowsmobile 5 phone) except no touchscreen

- built in Radio

-SQ wasnt bad

overall review, I must say my MDA can do pretty much all the things this device can do if not more, aside from storage and radio (i can always stream it if i must). Seems like Microsoft was just trying to beat the iPod market.The name is a dead givaway to me. ZUNE, i know its pronounced ZOO-NEE, but its too close to iTunes or better yet iZunes lol.  I wasnt impressed sorry.

i give the product a C+ (im being generous)