So, Im looking for rims for my opel when i get more towards the end of the build, the bolt pattern is 4x100, and i want some deeeeep dish rims, i am even thinking about shortening the axles so i can have a extreme offset. Can any one point me in the right direction as far as brands,I want the rims to be matte black, with maybe a little chrome....maybe. Pic extremely related haha

477502_10150775632164184_266258324183_92

The best thing to do is just type in Rims into Google and search for something that suites your taste. You can usually get any wheel drilled to your specs. Unless they are "pre-drilled" or those "universal" wheels. But for the most part there are probably a good thousand companies to choose from for what you're looking for.

The best thing to do is just type in Rims into Google and search for something that suites your taste. You can usually get any wheel drilled to your specs. Unless they are "pre-drilled" or those "universal" wheels. But for the most part there are probably a good thousand companies to choose from for what you're looking for.

I am thinking about slapping some 1984 toyota axles under my opel so i have 5x114.3 and all i have to do is shorten the drive shaft and maybe a little fab work. Every time i find a rim i like, they are never in 4x100 :/ always 5x---

Edit: fuck that on the toyota axles, realized there would have to be A LOOOOT of work in the front for it to fit

Lol it's definitely what some would call a ricer wheel. But it doesn't look half bad especially since it's on a smaller rim. Id say go for it dude

i know i know lol. good thing im not a ricer, wont have a giant shopping cart handle on my FWD car. i hate those people

Archived